Researcher (Media and Communications)
Tsingyan Research is looking for experienced researchers in the media and communications field. This position sits with the Media and External Communications team in the company and reports to the Director of this team.
- Description of the position:
- Contribute to the development of Tsingyan’s in-house research projects including drafting research proposals, conducting literature review, identifying research methodology, carrying out data analysis, writing reports and so on;
- Participate in research projects for external clients, including communicating with clients clearly on their needs, completing projects under time pressure, working with colleagues to deliver high-quality reports and so on;
- Work with new media colleagues on drafting public-facing research articles for Tsingyan’s media outlets.
- Interested in the media and communications industry research work;
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in relevant social sciences subjects, such as media, communications, statistics, marketing, economics, management, psychology, sociology and so on. Preferably with a Master’s degree;
- Have at least one year work experience in a relevant industry;
- Proficient in SPSS, SAS or other statistical analysis software, able to draft research report independently;
- Basic understanding of big data analysis methods;
- Good Microsoft Office skills, able to make professional client-facing presentations;
- Excellent communication skills; a team player; able to work under pressure.
- Chinese native speaker only with good English reading skills
- Application deadline: open until filled.
- Interested applicant should send Chinese CV, cover letter and writing sample to email@example.com.